Rapid Deployment Temperature Screening
The screening process can identify whether people have a fever which is a symptom of the Covid-19 (Corona) Virus.
Featuring Hikvision’s advanced Fever Screening Thermographic Cameras (which are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures) the Rapid Deployment Temperature Screening Station can be used for rapid and preliminary fever screenings in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C
• Takes just one second to detect the skin-surface temperature of a person
• Can scan multiple individuals simultaneously
• Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact, protecting you and your co-workers
• Notifies operators immediately upon detection
• AI algorithms reduce false alarms from other heat sources
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one unit simply wheel into location and connect to mains power
- 95% Factory configured so minimal on site configuration required
- Up and running in less than 90 minutes
- Visual and Audible Alarms
- Intelligent power management with battery backup to ensure maximum up time
- Minimal operator training required – Intuitive Use
- Standalone system requires no onsite IT Support or connection
- Octopus Remote Support via built in 4G or supplied wi-fi connection
- Dimensions: 100cm(d) x 350(w) x 170cm(h)
Advantages of Thermographic Screening Solutions
AI Human Body Detection
Hikvision Bullet/Turret Fever Screening Thermographic Cameras feature AI human body detection to fix the measurement areas to human bodies, thus reducing false alarms caused by other heat sources.
Embedded Audio Alarms
With a built-in audio module, Hikvision Bullet/Turret Fever Screening Thermographic Cameras can trigger alarms to notify operators immediately when a person with a fever passes by.
Unique Self-developed Algorithm
Benefitting from Hikvision’s self- developed temperature measurement algorithm and big data obtained by lots of cases, the accuracy of temperature measurement is highly reliable.
The Octopus Rapid Deployment Elevated Temperature Screening Station can be up and running in 90 minutes. Minimising the time on site by external contractors and without damaging the fabric of the building.
Do You Need Advice or Further Information on This Equipment?
Our Core Services
- Class I and II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets
- Laminar Flow Equipment
- Ductless Fume Hoods
- PCR Work Stations
- Fume Cupboard Testing and Maintenance
Biological Safety Cabinets offer protection from microbiological contamination to the operator, environment and product. They are utilised by a range of scientific and research facilities within the commercial and non-commercial sectors, including clinical research, defence, education and general healthcare sectors.
Having the correct laminar air flow equipment in your cleanroom environment is very important, so British Clinical Services have worked hard to amass a quality selection of high-end equipment manufacturers for your needs.
Ductless fume hoods do not require any external ventilation. Instead, they use filters to capture solvent fumes from circulating air, which is then vented into the room. Ductless fume cabinets can maintain the same airflow as a standard vented fume hood but are easier to install as they do not require ventilation ducts.
Contamination control and PCR process repeatability is simplified with a range of PCR Cabinets. Each PCR Cabinet we install provides filtered vertical laminar flow to purge the work area of contaminants between amplifications and during preparatory procedures.
All fume cupboards and ventilated enclosures should be monitored and serviced annually both for safety and compliance purposes but also to retain the efficiency of your units.
British Clinical Services offer comprehensive maintenance and servicing agreement for all makes and models of Fume Cupboards.